Spread some kindness, brighten someone’s day!
Each of us has the power to make a difference. To do our part to put a smile on someone’s face. To remind someone that we appreciate them. Together, our individual efforts can accumulate into something big. Together, we can transform our individual acts of kindness into millions. All you have to do is ten small acts of kindness, repeated ten times. That’s 100 ways that you can “make some ripples”.
Are you a Kindness Multiplier?
You can be! Here’s some examples of how to get involved:
- Community Leaders – Boy or girl scout troop leaders, church group facilitators, or child care facility directors.
- Educators – Bring 100 acts to your classroom or school. Interested in a school wide 100 Acts initiative? Learn more here.
- Coaches – Promote good sportsmanship to your team.
- Families – Be mindful of familial interaction between parents, children and siblings.
- Friends – Put together a team of kindness advocates and go make some ripples in your community.
- Just You – Even one person working alone can impact thousands. Your voice matters! Go out and make a positive impact.
veryone can participate!
- Step #1 Simply Download and print the 100 Acts of Kindness Checklist. Have fun with it!
- Step #2 Show your support by joining the Drop a Pebble Facebook page.
- Step #3 Once you complete your 100 Acts, print a Kindness Champion Award sheet, fill in your name, and post it for the world to see. * If you are working with a group, create a Kindness Wall. Take a picture of your as it grows.*
- Step #4 Message us through our Facebook Page so we can add your Acts (or your group’s total) to our Kindness Count for the year.
Do you have some specific acts of kindness that are unique to your situation, group, or community? Then go ahead and download the 100 Acts Template and create your own kindness initiative.
One more thing:
This initiative is being lead by Martial Arts professionals committed to positively impacting their communities. Each participating school has dedicated a wall in their studio to all community members choosing to be a part of the 100 Acts of kindness initiative. Take a look in the directory to see if there’s a Martial Arts school in your community. (Look for the “100 Acts” icon under their school name) Pay them a visit and add your name to their 100 Acts wall!
**Martial Arts Professionals! Would you like to get involved? Feel free to contact us about getting listed in the directory as a 100 Acts school. There’s no charge to participate…kindness is free!